New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota WordPress 4.8 – swift builder problems (disappearing content and text issues)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    doppiapix

Hi,

I have all of your themes and after upgrading to wordpress 4.8, I notice that the swift page builder (on nota, cardinal, uplift …) have now these problems:

. the content disappear and I need to refresh many times to see the content again

. the formatting in text-block disappear after post-update.

I read in other topics of this forum that you planned to give us an update to fix this but I have the last versions of themes and framework and I have still the problem.

Wordpress 4.8
    Last version of all themes
    Swift Framework : 2.5.42

Kind regards

Sturge8

Hi doppiapix

I’m experiencing issues on the Dante theme where text formatting isn’t saving correctly to text blocks in Swift Page Builder.

Everything was working well until I performed the latest WP and theme updates.

I’m running Dante version 3.3.60 / WP version 4.8.

Any Swift assistance on this subject would be grateful.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

This was identified and a release prepared and sent out over Friday/Saturday. Please be sure you have updated to the latest Swift Framework plugin version from your dashboard.

As this change involved amending the plugin core JS files, you will need to refresh the browser cache to pull in the new files.

There are two issues:

1) Disappearing page builder content – resolved on Friday/Saturday with the latest updates.

2) Formatting removed – not resolved, we are working on this now.

Thanks.

Sturge8

Hi Martin

How do I update to the latest Swift Framework plugin on the Dante theme? I don’t see the option to.

David Martin – Support

Danet does not use the Swift Framework, it’s built into the theme. Keep the theme updated as we issue the updates.

Maurizio.Lattanzio

Follow!
    I’ve the same problem with last update of theme NOTA(1.0.6) and Swift-Framework (2.5.42).

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

We will release the update in a few hours to fix this.

If you want it sooner, delete the current SwiftFramework and install this one.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/85w91ur6amhepun/swift-framework-wp_4_8.zip?dl=0

Don’t forget to clear the browser cache.

p.s- This is not valid for Dante, we will provide the Dante update in a while.

-Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register