New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Punch Website text elements blank after update to latest version (1.5.3)

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Posted in: Punch
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I had no problem entering again in the admin. Clear the cache of your browser or try in a different. The menu problem seems to be related with a plugin conflict.

I’m not sure but it seems to be from the Twitter Oauth plugin that is currently disabled.

I’m seeing the site just fine.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/58696jvtggam9t7/print_screen.png?dl=0

-Rui

ojpstudios

Whew, thanks for getting in there – it’s still a bit glitchy but at least people can see the portfolio and the headers/links are readable.

Any thoughts as to why:

– The homepage google fonts aren’t loading?
    – The portfolio filters don’t filter consistently?

Thanks for bearing with me…
    Nina

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding the Filters you some Post Order plugins that can mess that up.
    Disable all the plugins and check if the filters works fine with the plugins disabled.

Can you provide an example of a text that should have a google font? And what google font?

-Rui

ojpstudios

Hi!

It looks like the font is showing up, but it’s inconsistent across pages. Attached is what the Theme Options settings are (As you can see there’s a glitch with the “on” switch graphic, too).

Also, I tried turning off all the plugins and trying the portfolio filtering, with no luck – It’s not a plugin issue as far as I can tell.

Thanks!
    Nina

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please remeove + character in category slug to work portfolio filter.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

ojpstudios

the “+” character was never in the slug. I tried changing the Name as well but it still doesn’t work.

As I prefer the “+” I’m going to put it back in the Name (not the Slug) since that didn’t fix the problem after trying.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
    nina

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Can you please list your issues one by one again because i am confuse at your current issues. Hope you will list it again.

Thanks
    Mohammad

ojpstudios

Hi,

Currently the only remaining issue is the portfolio filter. It does not filter properly.

The “+” character as been confirmed as NOT the issue causing this error.

Thanks!
    Nina

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

sorry, but that’s really from the plus sign. Since you have a cache plugin, it’s necessary to purge the cache after the Portfolio category change.

I just changed “Motion Graphics + Animation” to “Motion Graphics Animation” so you can see that it works.

-Rui

ojpstudios

:/ well darn, it worked great with the “+” up until this last update.. there’s absolutely no way to get around that? That’s like my favourite thing. hahah

Regardless, thanks for working through this with me – the portfolio works now with the removed character.

Thanks!
    Nina

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that your issue resolved.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register