New Landing How can we help? Atelier variable product : click on image does not work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    frdrctb

Hi
    I have variable products in Woocommerce. I have associated pictures to each variation, but when the product is displayed (masonry) the images of variations are no more clickable like the simple products. Only the title of product is clickable. This looks frustrating for end-user, making it difficult to open the product
    Thanks for your help
    Frederic

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please provide a link to the page and point out the example product so I can test

– Kyle

frdrctb

Hi Kyle
    go there http://www.atelierpikfactory.fr/special-shop-for-kyle/
    and check on the 4th line the product “Table d’appoint Broste Copenhagen « Jelva » Petits et grands formats”

The problem only appears in preview mode. Because of this, I changed back my shop to the gallery mode;
    In fact, I would like to have the “preview” presentation for standard products, but for variable products keep the normal product image instead of the carrousel, and of course a clickable image ! Not sure this is feasible …

thanks
    Frederic

Kyle – SUPPORT

Seems fine to me? http://d.pr/i/1iNDI/1ny4D9IQ

– Kyle

frdrctb

The problem is that when I click on the picture (tables) in the carrousel nothing happens. I have to click on the product title to open the product page

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us admin access in a private reply to have a look at your site?
    thanks

-Rui

waldmanntamara

Hi,

I have the same issue with my category pages. It’s another theme, but similar problem. What do I need to do to fix this?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Tamara

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Tamara

Please post a new issue for this, so that we can check it on your site.

Thanks,

Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register