New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Update = No Content When I Go To Edit A Page

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Anyaaaa

Also tried replacing the page-builder.js, using FileZilla.

This was my first time using it or changing theme files at all, so I’m not certain it worked. (FileZilla gave me conflicting messages about whether the transfer had worked. The log at the top seemed to say it had failed, but the file appeared in the ‘Successful transfers’ tab at the bottom. Also, the new file itself, showing in the .js folder, was shown as having ‘0 bytes’, rather than the ~140 bytes I guess it actually should have.)

Anyway, clear browser cache, logged out, restarted browser, logged in to WP admin: Swift PageBuilder is not there 🙁

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We will release the update in a few hours to fix this.

If you want it sooner, delete the current Theme and install this one. Don’t worry all the theme options are stored in the database so you won’t lose it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jf6eztm2wco3w5s/Dante_WP_4_8.zip?dl=0

Don’t forget to clear the browser cache.

Thanks

-Rui

Petraki

Hello guys,

Unfortunately I still have a similar problem. I have WordPress 4.8 and Dante 3.3.61 installed and the latest Dante update fixed the problem but what I’m experiencing is that sometimes I can edit and sometimes not.

After clicking Edit Page in most cases I’m getting info about no content on page. Then if I click View Page and again Edit Page it’s a lottery – sometimes it’s showing a page content and sometimes not. If not I need to try again: View Page and Edit Page. Usually once or twice is enough to see the content properly. Sometimes the Swift Builder it’s working straight away.

In many cases after applying changes and clicking update the page is refreshing and showing no content again. Then if I need to edit it again, must repeat above steps.

This problem never happened before updating WordPress to 4.8. I have done both updates two days ago. Cache is cleared.

Thanks,
    Petraki

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @Petraki,

Can you just open a new ticket so we can exchange replies privately and provide your site url/credentials so we can have a look?

thanks

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register