New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Unable to use Swift Builder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    BryceCSD

This is critical. We started to notice that we are unable to edit using Swift Builder. The WordPress, plugins, and the theme are all updated.

We kept refreshing the browser, cleared the cache, tried a different browser such as FireFox Developer Edition. We are still unable to edit the content using Swift Builder.

See picture attached.

I have created an admin account for you guys to go in to take a look. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

This was identified and a release prepared and sent out. Please be sure you have updated to the latest Swift Framework plugin version from your dashboard.

As this change involved amending the plugin core JS files, you will need to refresh the browser cache to pull in the new files.

There were two issues:

1) Disappearing page builder content – resolved.

2) Formatting removed – resolved.

Thanks.

BryceCSD

Hi David,

This is what I did yesterday. I attempted to do the same thing this morning.

I went into my FTP, removed the Swift Framework from the plugins folder. Cleared browser cache. Logged in. It instructed me to install Swift Framework from Appearance > Install Plugins. It installed the previous version, I believe it was 2.3.0 something. There was an update available, updated to the latest version. I decided to clear the browser cache again. Went back in, I am still having issue.

Although, when I am on the editing mode with Swift Builder. I noticed the console is throwing an error with TinyMce. See screenshot.

We need to get this fix asap…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Something is wrong in your instalation, since that also happens in an empty page where the editor bar is not loading. That will probably also happen if you switch theme.

Try to re-install again the 4.8 version, there is an option for that.
    https://cl.ly/280Y2a0X0S3e/[09acba805dce543119cec2c06be8ba78]_Image%202017-06-21%20at%203.18.07%20PM.png

-Rui

BryceCSD

I found the culprit. It wasn’t anything to do with the WordPress or Swift Framework. It was a plug-in, Use Any Font is not working with this theme.

Right now, we have two custom fonts and I was able to install two fonts just fine in the Theme Options’ Font Option. It is showing the font just fine on the option screen but it refuses to show up on the live preview.

David Martin – Support

Glad you found the issue.

Regarding the font, what JS console log errors do you see after saving the font options? It’s possible your server is blocking the fonts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.