New Landing How can we help? Atelier Two issues with with setting up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    linoormohamed

Hi I downloaded and installed the theme with a fresh install of wordpress today. However, I came across two issues. first off when I imported the demo content I noticed the green bar is missing the text and icons how can i edit that and add the text and icons to it.

the second problem i noticed is that when I enter theme options in the admin panel the site URL changes from a green secured padlock to a greyed out HTTPS. it only happens in the theme options is open.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

1) You need to add the widgets to the Header Global Banner. Do this in Appearance => Widgets. Here is an example of text + icon code:

<i class="fa-truck"></i><strong> Free Shipping</strong> on all orders over $100.

2) Are you loading any of the demo content images assets? If so remove those and upload your own from your secure server, else the images are likely hot linking back to our server.

Thanks.

linoormohamed

Hi there, I’ve tried to add the text but i don’t get get the same result. just the coded text no icon.

never mind I fixed it.

linoormohamed

but how do i find the icon names to change it. is there a list of them somewhere?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You can see the icons here – http://fontawesome.io/icons/

Thanks,

Ed

linoormohamed

thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem, happy to help.

Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register