New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Trimming the Theme Content from being Oversized

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    yorbuachi

To whom it may concern:
    I purchase the “Nota” wordpress theme for which I find that it’s very useful for what I truly need. My question centers around loading the Demo Content for Nota, but abstracting everything that I don’t need. For instance, I would love to build my main menu but use parent pages then alter theme to what I need.
    For instances, I’m looking to have Nota- Classic as my homepage. Nota – 2 Column page for my products.

Cheers,
    yorbuachi

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Your support license has now expired or you have not entered one within your profile to validate your purchase. To access the correct support forums please renew your support license for your theme(s) on ThemeForest.

Thanks.

yorbuachi

Apologies, I totally forgot to add my support code to my profile. I just added it.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The demo content importer is not able to import only select items. I’d suggest you run the standard demo importer and then bulk delete the pages you do not need.

The two column shop page is very simply set in Theme options => WooCommerce options => Shop options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.