New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Tones of errors after updating to latest version (3.4.61) and woocommerce 3.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
    sammayell

Hi,
    We recently tried to update our theme to latest version so that we can upgrade woocommerce plugins to their latest version. but we are not getting lot of errors in error_log file.

Can you please have a look. I believe its theme issue that its using old hook names instead of new.

Please get back to me asap.

Thanks,
    Sam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Besides the message errors, do you notice anything wrong in the website?
    Will forward it to the development team.

-Rui

sammayell

Best Sellers and Featured Products are not working anymore. Also seeing some field layout issues on checkout page. Many more bug to come!

sammayell

I want to understand how theme updates will treat child theme. I’m specially concern about woocommerce template files which I have placed in child theme. Can you write me steps to perform theme updates + woocommerce updates when using child theme? I have lot of modifications performed on woocommerce files on child theme.

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Well, if you have several template overrides in your child theme when the Woocommerce releases an update, you should check with us if we will do any udpate to continue ensuring compatibility with the Woocommerce plugin.

If the Woocommerce update doesn’t change anything that we or you didn’t have overridden then it’s not necessary to anything.
    After we release the compatibility update, you will have to copy again the templates you changed in the first place and apply again your modifications. This needs to be done manually/visually and using a compare tool.

There is no automated process possible for this.
    Let me know if I wasn’t clear.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

As said in the item comments, that is not from the theme – please check your plugins!

– Ed

sammayell

Thanks. and what about Best Sellers and Featured Products not showing up?

sammayell

Could you please do needful and give me name of the plugin causing that “woocommerce_product_get_price” hook error?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Unfortunately it doesn’t show from the error logs, you’ll have to try disabling any you have active.

– Ed

sammayell

Thanks. and what about Best Sellers and Featured Products not showing up?

Check home page bottom

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Have you sold any products on that test site? Featured we’ve tested locally, and as long as you have the star enabled for that product in the admin side, it will show unless you have a conflict with a plugin of some sort.

– Ed

sammayell

I wonder why you didn’t check my website as I have already sent you credentials with my first post. Yes I have sold thousands or products on test site, its copy of live site. There are star enabled for products in admin side. Can you just login and check and resolve it please as we are wasting days here!

I have purchased number of themes on themeforest and others provide very prompt support.

Thanks.

sammayell

OK so I have almost resolved every other issues.
    only two remains
    1) Best Sellers and Featured Product not showing up on home page (There are no other plugin conflicts) (screenshot attached)
    2) Billing country and state dropdown layout issue (screenshot attached)

Can you help me to fix this please?

Thanks,
    Sam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sammayell

Hi,
    Any update on my last message?
    Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Sam,

We test all issues locally as we know there are no conflicts on our local site.

Please can you try the following to try and eliminate the issue?

1) Add those elements alone to a single page, and see if they show.
    2) Try the default WooCommerce widgets for both, to see if they show.
    3) Try disabling any WooCommerce related plugins.

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register