New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Punch Theme Color Customizations

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Punch
    RadialD

I’ve started doing some theme color customizations and I even learned how to create new page templates in WordPress which I was able to add to the right side of the page creation screen because I didn’t want the Default page being the same as the homepage screen of my page because I wanted to insert a slider into the theme on the main front page of the theme and get rid of the Impact Text.

But I seem to have run into a roadblock. When I look at the portfolio on my site or on the team page the pictures are still surrounded by that grey color which I’m trying to get rid of. I know this is in the CSS somewhere and I’ve been using Chrome’s Inspect Element and clicking in different places trying to get the location of where it’s feeding this background color from but I can’t find it.

My site is at http://www.radialdesigngroup.com , once I get that finished I’m going to work on installing background images.

RadialD

I was also able to add a secondary menu into the theme too which I put at the bottom in the footer. This theme made it soooooo easy to learn the more complex parts of wordpress.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Have you managed to resolve the issues?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

RadialD

Not yet, I haven’t been able to find the CSS code that controls the gray behind the portfolio, team member and client galleries. I know it’s one of the CSS files but which one.

You can see what I’m talking about if you go to http://radialdesigngroup.com/portfolio/ I just want to turn the grey to black.

RadialD

I searched thru every single style sheet and I don’t have anymore #1f1f1f code in any of them.

RadialD

I found the solution. There’s no CSS to that part of the theme. There’s an image in the masks directory which needs to be edited in photoshop.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Yes that’s correct

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register