Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    jonesy23

Hey guys. I’m thinking of purchasing your Punch theme (looks great for what I need)
    I currently have a wordpress site but its hosted by someone else and I dont have much acces to it : / + we dont really speak. i.e he hasnt replied to my last 12 calls to change my current site.

How can I go about changing to your theme if I get hold of the deatils to my current site and domain. And would it effect the current SEO???

Thanks in advance

Jonesy

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Jonesy,

Apologies for the delayed reply. You will need to install WordPress and then you could use Punch. You could use the Yoast SEO plugin to manage your new SEO.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

jonesy23

Hi Thanks for your reply

But I cant install wordpress onto my computer as I already have someone managing a site for me. They have finally given me the FTP details to it so I can change my site to your Template but I’m at a loss as to what to do next. Ive downloaded word press but I dont know how to get the instal screen up with all the information questions. All I want is to access the admin panel, instal your fancy theme and make the various changes by adding my content.

ChEERS

J

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Check this guide out before you start – http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register