New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Swift Page Builder Stopped Working After Upgrading to WP 4.3 & Pinpoint 1.66

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you check again the Editor already appears but I think your WordPress installation has some problems that aren’t related to the theme since there is still an error in TinyMCE editor(default WordPress editor).

Probably you should upload again the latest WordPress files over the existing ones.

The Ftp credentials didn’t worked, I had to install a plugin to edit the file.

-Rui

juliosilveira
    This reply has been marked as private.
    juliosilveira

Nevermind! The site is back running. I just deactivated some plugins, one of them (I guess “Posts tags for pages” or “Easyshipper”) was the culprit.
    Meanwhile, I was contemplating switching to the “Atelier” Theme. Would that be an easy transition from the current Theme? Is there a chance of discount for Swifideas customers?
    Best
    Julio

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Atelier has a different shortcodes and it has a new Framework, so the content has to be recreated but it has a powerful Theme options and a great Page builder that will allow to manage the content easily.

Afortunately we can’t make any discounts since that’s all handled in the Themeforest Market and they don’t allow it.

Also Atelier comes with several demos that you can install with 1 click.

Thanks

-Rui

juliosilveira

Obrigado!
    I’ll move to Atelier after Christmas.
    One last help:
    When I updated the Theme, the editions I had done (including those on the Child Theme) were lost.
    I’ve re-translated most of the site, but there is ONE I haven’t managed to translate (or delete).
    Could you please tell me where to edit so I can translate (or delete) the “KEEP READING” expression?
    Best.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

De nada 🙂

Can you tell me where are you seeing that text(page url) so I can advise?
    Thanks

-Rui

juliosilveira

It’s on the “blog” page.
    Last time I was able to change it for a “+” (plus sign). But I can’t locate the code.
    I’ve tried “Loco Translation” plugin.
    Um abraço

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    juliosilveira
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It’s definitely necessary to translate it but you can you use this plugin to translate.

Real-Time Find and Replace

-Rui

TCAtexas

Hi. I have swift page builder non-responsive, stopped working, after WP 4.4.1 and Pinpoint 1.70 updates.

Should I begin a new thread or request for that, or is this a good place for that question? Thanks,

David Martin – Support

Hi @TCAtexas,

Please open a new thread so you can privately post your URL and login credentials.

Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register