New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Swift Page Builder is enabled in settings, yet not appearing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    illestxchula

I’ve sifted through many posts about Swift Page Builder errors and problems, even on forums for themes that are not my own. I’ve tried things that have been posted. After hours of research, I’m still not able to find a solution, so it’s time I ask for real help.

I’m having problems with Swift Page Builder. I’ve enabled it in the Swift Framework settings, yet it’s not appearing on my dashboard or on my individual pages. All I see are the “Visual” and “Text” tabs. The only other design option I see is the insert Swift Shortcodes. I’ve erased all the content from the one of my pages in case I needed a clean slate for the Swift Page Builder option to take effect. It didn’t take effect. All of my plugins and theme are up to date. Please help.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The Clique theme doesn’t work with the SwiftFramework, and it also doesn’t have a page builder.
    Only in after the Flexform theme we introduced a page builder.

-Rui

illestxchula

I use Swift Page Builder at work and our work website uses the Cardinal theme. It works like a charm.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Cardinal already has a Page builder, at the time Clique has developed we didn’t had the page builder yet.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.