New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Swift Page Builder Disappeared | Cause: HeadSpace2 (plugin)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    flashden422

Hello,

Posting this as it may help someone else with the same problem find a temporary solution. Last week after upgrading to the the latest WP version 4.5 my sites suddenly lost the Swift Page Builder option/button in the edit mode. A pretty big set back. I don’t use a lot of WP plug-ins on my sites, but do have a few, and found that when I deactivated HeadSpace2 the Swift Page Builder option/button would then show up the edit mode.

So for now I have to deactivate HeadSpace2, make my edits, then activate HeadSpace2 again when finished.

Maybe this can be fixed eventually by the folks here at SwiftIdeas, and/or a co-fix with SwiftIdeas and the creators of HeadSpace2?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up. Can you send us that plugin to see if there is any easy fix to add compatibility?

-Rui

flashden422

Rui,

Thanks for the response and being open to looking into the problem. On sending you the plug-in, here’s the link to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/headspace2/

I do see that they have not updated it in 2 years, which is a long time, so it may be time for me to find another one to replace it. But it’s so good at SEO, flexibility and simplicity, it will take some looking into to find a better one. I did see on the support tab (https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/headspace2) that others are having problems since the 4.5 update as well.

Thanks again for looking into it. But don’t feel too bad if you can’t get anything resolved, especially since the developer(s) have not updated it for 2 years.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Will have a look in the next days and will get back to you with an answer.
    -Rui

flashden422

Update for those interested:

Since finding out Headspace2 has not been updated for over 2 years, I started looking into another plug-in to replace it with.

Looking good so far: All In One SEO Pack

Testing it on one site now. Works well.

When using this plug-in Swift Page Builder appears and works just fine now.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@flashden422 – great news. I would definitely avoid plugins which have not been updated in that large an amount of time. All In One SEO is a good plugin to use.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register