New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Swift Page Builder button in pages/posts does nothing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    jwvanderbeck

There is a button on the top of the Pages and Posts pages in the admin panel labeled “Swift Page Builder”. I presume that is how I enter into the ability to use the SPB for my site, however clicking that button does nothing. I have tried it in Opera, Safari, and Chrome all with the same negative result.

Under Swift Framework -> Options -> Page Builder, Swift Page Builder is Enabled and Page Builder Post Types is set to Pages, Portfolio, Posts, and Team both of which was the default setting.

Using Chrome, I went into the Javascript Console and clicked the button and saw this:

page-builder.min.js?ver=4.0:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: switchEditors is not defined
        at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (page-builder.min.js?ver=4.0:1)
        at HTMLAnchorElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,quicktags,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-wid…:3)
        at HTMLAnchorElement.r.handle (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,quicktags,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-wid…:3)
    (anonymous)	@	page-builder.min.js?ver=4.0:1
    dispatch	@	load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,quicktags,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-wid…:3
    r.handle	@	load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,quicktags,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-wid…:3
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will need admin credentials in a private reply to have a look at it.
    Thanks

-Rui

jwvanderbeck
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

That’s because the default WordPress Editor TinyMCE isn’t enabled and that is required so our page builder can work.

This can be caused by some error in your installation or a plugin conflict. Disable all plugins except SwiftFramework and test it again.

Probably it’s this plugin WP-Markdown.

-Rui

jwvanderbeck

Ug I REALLY don’t want to lose my markdown support!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It seems they deactivated the WordPress editor, not the best idea since it will break compatibility with a large amount of plugins/themes.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register