New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota SWIFT FRAMEWORK not working with NOTA

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    mm9488

Guys – I’m having the same issue with Swift Framework with NOTA as I was having last week with Atelier and Cardinal, e.g., nothing I change “sticks”. Is this something you’re aware of (hopefully)? Is a fix forthcoming soon? I need to launch this website? Mike

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Do you mean changes are not saved?

David Martin – Support
    mm9488

What did you do? I tested the About Us page this morning and nothing I did would save – now it does?

David Martin – Support

Nothing, when the latest update was released we had to change the JS files. Often these are cached by your browser and the old files remain being served until you clear your browser cache or the cache expires causing it to serve the new JS file.

mm9488

That makes perfect sense, as I had to clear browser cache on the other projects I was working on when you released the fix on Swift Framework last week. I forgot about this when I was testing yesterday and this morning. Must remember to do this going forward. Thanks David!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks David.

-Rui

David Martin – Support

Marking as resolved.

If you have found the theme/support useful, we appreciate it if you can leave feedback on our item if you have the time as it really helps us out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.