New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Swift Framework Not Loading Properly & Can't Add Plugins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Bradley

Hello,

I have two pages on the Flexform child theme (I’m not sure when it changed to a child theme, but I just noticed). When I click the edit page option, the classic editor shows up by default. Then when I click the Swift Page Builder button, there’s no content. I then have to refresh the page to get the content to appear. Also for some reason, I can’t update, install or add new plugins. I’m not sure if the two are connected, but any help is appreciated! Thanks.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

1) It looks like you plugins are all updated now?

2) When I click into any existing page, I see the Page Builder as normal. Any further steps I should do to replicate?

Bradley

The plugin issue I figured out. It was related to changes our web developer made. And you’re right, after not working correctly for months, it now seems like everything is working properly with the Swift Page Builder. Well if I start having issues again, I’ll open this topic back up. Thank you.

David Martin – Support

Great, glad you got it sorted. Please let us know if you do.

Thanks.

Bradley

Hello,

I’m experiencing the problem again. The Swift page builder periodically loads correctly, but most of the time it doesn’t and I have to refresh the page twice to get it to display my content in the page builder.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Couldn’t replicate this one. Can you try to purge the browser cache or try in a different browser?

-Rui

Bradley

I’ve tried it different browsers and clearing the cache and it still does it. Every time I make a new blog post or page it loads in the classic editor and periodically when I try to edit existing pages. It’s extremely annoying because I’m constantly having to refresh the page to get it to display my content.

Bradley

It also does it when I republish a page. It will publish the page then revert back to the classic editor. Then when I hit the Swift page builder it loads with no content. Then I have to hit the refresh button to get it to display the content.

Bradley

Page how it looks after republishing (time stamped in bottom right-hand corner)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bradley

Page how it looks with no content after hitting the swift page builder (time stamped in bottom right-hand corner)

Attachments:
    Bradley

Page finally displaying correctly after hitting the refresh button (time stamped in bottom right-hand corner)

Attachments:
    vickyjacko

I am also having this issue. I have found if I flick back to the normal editor and then to the swift page builder it comes back. But will always open the default editor every time I open the page or post.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you guys try to save that page when you are in the Page builder mode and seeing the content correctly.
    When you refresh it should load the page builder mode directly.

-Rui

vickyjacko

I have just made a change in Page Builder, updated the page and it then puts me in to classic editor.

I then click on swift builder and it shows no content (see screen grab)

I click classic builder and then swift builder and the content is back.

Attachments:
    Bradley

Hi Rui,

When I do that, I lose any changes I made and it still reverts back to the classic editor. Then when I hit the swift builder button, the same problem with no content.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register