New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Theme Support Cardinal – Feature Request Swift Framework 2.0 causes display errors

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    deuxpartout

Hello,

after updating Swift Framework to the latest version 2.0 I cannot see all the buttons and all the Icon Box are not correctly displayed. Could you help me, please?

Many many thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @deuxpartout

Thanks for letting us know – we’ve just fixed the icon box issue, but can you confirm where the buttons should be showing so that we can check the issue?

Thanks!

– Ed

deuxpartout

Hi,

every Icon Box on the website (i.e. on the home page) has his own button that is no more visible, due to the updating of Swift Framework plugin.

Regarding the Icon Boxes, how can I resolve the incorrect way they are displayed?

Thanks,
    Nicola

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you try editing those buttons and re-saving them to see if that resolves it?

The icon boxes we will fix with a plugin update within the next 24 hours. We can manually fix yours sooner if you need?

– Ed

deuxpartout

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, for sure I can re-editing all the buttons even if it will be something not so good. Anyway I will do it.
    Thanks for the plugin update, no problem, I will wait for the new release. The 2.0.0. it was a very good one, apart from these issues.

Thank you very much for your support!

pranjal

Exact same issue, lost buttons, when I go back to the builder to re-save, the data/parameters of the element are missing.
    In fact the data of any element is missing if I edit an element even a newly created element. but the front end shows the data fine.

Also I’ve noticed dragging and dropping is quite messy now with some 1/6 elements not allowing themselves to be placed in a row.

Anyway will start a new one for this.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @pranjal

Please can you provide a login for us to check the data issue? Can’t replicate this locally.

We have a fix for the buttons so that they won’t need to be resaved. The drag and drop is something we will constantly work on to improve.

– Ed

deuxpartout

Hi,

I’ve just updated the Swift Framework Plugin to the 2.0.1. version.
    I’m sorry but I still have some issues with it. The Icon Box I use (Boxed Three Icon Boxes) doesn’t work properly with image. The images are not in the correct shape and position.

Also the buttons are missing.
    They were replaced by some square gold shapes. Also the links were deleted by updating.

New version coming? Could you help, please?

Thank you for all,

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @deuxpartout

Just added some css to your site for the icon box images – were they in that position before, or were all the images lower than they are now?

Do you have a page which you haven’t edited since the new page builder, where the buttons are/were visible?

– Ed

deuxpartout

Hi,

thank you for your help.

If you visit this page http://www.igiardinidipomona.it/visita-pomona/ you will found on the right the boxes (like in home page) that now are receiving your new css rules (but the image are not circular as in the previous version of the plugin). Yes, all the images were lower as in this page http://swiftideas.com/elements/icon-box/ (Boxed Three Icon Boxes).

Above every Icon Box there is a button that is not visible now.
    No, at the moment there are no pages with previous buttons, because the issue have affected all the Icon Boxes.

Thank you,

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just added some more css for the icon boxes – is that the correct look now?

Will check the buttons.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Unfortunately on that page it looks like the page has been saved since the update? Do you have page revisions enabled? Don’t think we’ll be able to get that button setup back as the parameters have changed for structure purposes, the only option may be to enter them again – apologies for that.

– Ed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register