New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Ability Showcase Video Aspect Ratio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    scglobal

Hello Dear support staff,

We are encountering problems with use of Vimeo in the slider – the slider shows big black boxes on the sides, so the video is not fullscreen as shown in your demo at themeforest.

Can you help us? Thx a lot.

scglobal

I have found this http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/embedding-vimeo-16-9/ as related but it is for different theme and the required piece of code is not found. Thank you for reply.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

jaywar

It happened on mine too, so I don’t think it’s the web host, etc. As best I can tell, it’s been designed for a different video aspect ratio. The demo video is maybe 2.35:1, not 16:9. Most HD video is 16:9.

I have the same problem and while I have poked around have yet to figure it out.

Please update us on what function controls the video aspect ratio on the slider. Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @jaywar,

If you can provide a link, we can help with some custom css.

– Ed

blackv1351

I have the same problem. Any workaround?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, if you can show us your website we can check it out 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register