New Landing How can we help? Atelier Select field (for shop variations) doesn't look correct.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    harveycharlesapparel

Hi there,

I just updated the theme to the latest off of themeforest.

I have set my products to have variations, however, the “Select Size” drop down doesn’t look correct. I feel like it is not styled properly or loading some javascript. There is a big empty space below it and above the SKU and category. This is where the quantity and add to cart button appear after selecting variation.

I just feel that it isn’t consistent with all the other great design throughout the theme and something isn’t right. I can’t compare to the theme demo because those products don’t have variations.

Please let me know if something is wrong here.

Cheers,

Lindsay

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Lindsay,

The gap is made slightly larger than we’d like it because of that reset variations button that appears when you select a variation.

We can’t reduce that height or the margin below that else it would look wrong when the variation is selected. Unfortunately WooCommerce doesn’t hide the reset button when not shown, so the height is still used.

This CSS may improve it a little:

.variations_form .reset_variations {
    line-height: 100%;
    }

We’ve also improved the minimal form styling on the select boxes for the next update.

.woocommerce div.product form.cart .variations select, #jckqv table.variations td select {
            padding-left: 0;
            background-position: 100% center;
    }

– Ed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register