New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Revolution Slider Not Showing "New Slider" Option

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    David Martin – Support

That is not working for me. Please try it.

– David.

aorgera

I just did. You are logging into photophilly.org/hptesting/ right?

aorgera

By the way, I was able to get more info about the error we’re getting when trying to load the Revolution Slider page in the dashboard when our other plugin is activated. Apparently it’s a ‘TypeError wp.template is not a function” in line 22 of edit_layers.js

Screenshot is attached.

We just need to get one kind of slider working. Not sure if this is impacting the Showcase option or not, but I’d guess not, since the Showcase option wasn’t working when we disabled the event manager plug-in.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Ah, my fault I was trying your root domain URL.

1) Can you test for a plugin conflict, please disable all plugins leaving only Rev’ Slider active. It’s possible the plugin Events Manager could be causing this.

2) Please update your PHP version to the latest, you would likely need to ask your host to do this.

Thanks,
    David.

aorgera

David,

I did disable the plugins when trying the Showcase option (see earlier posts), but it still didn’t work so I think it’s safe to say that the cause of that was not the Events Manager (though the revolution slider problem is caused by events manager). I can ask my host about updating PHP but I’m surprised that this would be the issue. Bluehost is a pretty reputable and with-it company. Our site has to go live very soon so I can’t disable the events manager plug-in anymore.

I’m disappointed that it’s taken so long to get to this point, when I gave you log-in access from the beginning and already told you that disabling Events Manager did not fix the Showcase option.

David Martin – Support

Aorgera

I am testing the showcase slider here: http://www.thehalideproject.org/showcase-test/.

Can you confirm this is working for you?

Thanks,
    David.

aorgera

Yes, that does work. I don’t know why it wouldn’t work on the home page. Unfortunately, now that our site is live I am hesitant to test there. But thank you for confirming.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register