New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Problem with New Update Neighborhood

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
    stephanus168

Hi, i just updated my website with your new theme, and i got unwanted search bar below the header, as you can see in the screenshot, how to delete it?

Regards,

Stephanus

jeeves

Same Problem here. It seems its a generic form, so probably not a good idea to hide by css.

jeeves

Did you mange to get this problem solved Stephanus?

stephanus168

Hi, i have not, waiting for the reply from the support

NateDawgSC

I have that same “unwanted” search bar as well. It appears under the logo of the site I am working on. It seems to deal with a mobile look of the site. It only shows up in Firefox and Chrome for me; however, it is not there in IE 10. Hopefully, someone can respond with a fix for this.

NateDawgSC

Here is a picture to show what I mean

Melanie – SUPPORT

Can any of you post their website URL?

oosoba
    This reply has been marked as private.
    NateDawgSC

Just an update…I tried the website on different computers, and browsers…and it appears that I do not have the mystery search box anymore. I have used Windows 8, Vista and XP. It first appeared when I updated the theme with latest updates on a Windows 8 computer. However, since then, it is gone…not sure why. It appears to deal with mobile devices, according to the coding.

stephanus168

Hi Melanie,

My domain is http://www.sokashop.com

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

Just taking a look and I’m not seeing it on any link. Please try clearing your browser cache.

– Ed

stephanus168

Hi,

I have cleared the browser cache, check on chrome, and safari, also check on iphone and ipad on safari, then you see the unwanted search bar.

Regards,

Stephanus

justinj
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tabasc0

Having the same problem after update. =S

justinj

I noticed that this disappears when i clear cache but then reappears when i click through the theme options menu. Doing this seems to enable the mobile search bar even though it is set to off. I clicked both search toggle buttons on and off in the theme options but this doesnt clear the problem. As long as i avoid the theme options menu pages i havent seen it come back. Obviously not a good long term option 🙂

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this as well with the new theme version.

-J

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register