New Landing How can we help? Atelier Portoflio not loading + problem with accordian

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    kgeee

Hi

I’ve got the following two problem

1) The portfolio is not loading all items on mobile. Tested with several devices. As you can see from portoflio.png attached here, not all items are loaded. And the last item that is loaded, is cut off.
    Works fine on the desktop version. You can test on a iPhone with this URL http://jacobbach.dk/mobelsnedkeri/

2) The accordion is not showing the text or the “+” sign to the right. See attached accordian.png. The whole line is just blank.

Could you kindly take a look at these two problems?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s working fine for me in an Android device, not sure if you test with this one.
    Don’t have an iPhone at the moment to test it, but will test it later today. It also displayed fine in iPad.

Are you using Safari or chrome? can you test in both?

-Rui

kgeee

Hi Rui

It is on iPhone. Tried both Chrome and Safari. They both do not load all the portfolio items. And also the “+” is not displayed on the accordion.

I just tried “Simulator” on mac. The iOS simulator that comes with Xcode. On Safari on Simulator the page is still not loading all the cases. See attached.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Attachments:
    kgeee

Hi

Just wanted to hear if you had any luck in resolving this? It’s around 50% of the cases that are missing, and my client is a little bothered by it.

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Apologies for the delay, I couldn’t replicate it,
    Will have to forward it to our head developer.

-Rui

kgeee

Hi Rui

Thank for your answer. It happens in both Chrome and Safari on my iPhone. And also on all of the simulators in XCode. Just tried with an iPhone 7 in Simulator. The error happens consistently and every time I view the page. Should be very easy to replicate.

Does your iPhone show you all cases when viewing http://jacobbach.dk/mobelsnedkeri/? Mine is only showing 4,5 cases out of 8 no matter what iPhone I view the page at.

Attachments:
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @kgeee

Are you still seeing this issue – just checked the site on my iPhone and it showed all items with no issue. Maybe try clearing the browser cache in Settings > Safari?

– Ed

kgeee

Hi Ed

Tried again, and it’s all working now. Thanks a lot!

Best wishes

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad it’s sorted. Thanks Ed.

-Rui

kgeee

Hey

Unfortunately, this is not quite sorted. It works sometimes, but not always. See attached. This is a form a freshly booted iPhone 5s. Not cache loading. My client is experiencing the same thing. The items are cut off, and only about half of the items are displayed.

Can you let me know why it’s not working?

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Any particular steps to replicate this?

In the JS console, are there any errors present?

Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active whilst we take a look.

kgeee

Hi David

There are not errors in the JS console when viewing in Chrome. Not sure how to check the console on iOS.

I get the error the first time I view the page. When I reload the page, all the cases are being displayed.

See the attached. This is from iOS simulator with a freshly booted instance. As you can tell the “Læs mere” text from the accordian is missing. Also only about half of the portfolio items are being displayed. Also, the last item is being cut off.

Møbelsnedkeri

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

I’m having no luck replicating this on my iPhone 6 – is there any specific steps to replicate this I should be aware of?

kgeee

Hi Dave

That is probably because you already visited the site before.

This is what happens on a freshly booted device which did not previously visit the site
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0w1y6cl3xp7itdm/jacob_bach_problem.mov?dl=1

If you reload the page a few times, it works. This is obviously a problem for new visitors.

May I suggest you clear your cache? Or use iOS Simulator to test.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Nothing I can do shows me the issue – not that I’m doubting you I should add.

The below is my xCode simulator on the same device as your screenshot.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register