New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Portfolio Item – Related Items showing on right, not at the bottom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    markjfoster16

I have just purchased and installed 3.2.2. In an older version I was using previously, Related Items that appeared on an individual Portfolio Item page always displayed at the bottom of the page, now it is displaying on the right, below the Categories. Is there something extra I need to turn on or tick to put the Related items back at the bottom. I notice that in your demos they are still at the bottom. I tried removing all my custom CSS, but nothing changes, they are still displayed on the right.

David Martin – Support
    markjfoster16

Sorry, I was testing something over the weekend and left in the CSS that hides the Related items. I just turned it off, so you can see how it looks and what is happening.

Many thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Have you edited any theme files?

– Kyle

markjfoster16

Hmm, no, not that I am aware, everything I’ve edited has been via the custom CSS. I actually downloaded the latest release of Dante after purchasing it and uploaded that over my test installation that I had been running before. So, all the files should be the new, latest files. Shall I load them up again in case something didn’t load up correctly? Which files handle the Recent items? Maybe I could upload those again first.

David Martin – Support

Please add a WP login for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

ninabosanac

Hi I’m getting the same issue with recent purchase/install. Has there been a fix? Thanks

David Martin – Support

This thread is old, a year +. Please create a new thread so you can privately post your WP URL/login details for us.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register