Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    Kraver

We did check. The files displayed fine.

Kraver

We did check. It displayed fine and you did not answer my questions.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check my attachment. You can get it easily.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kraver
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

I can now login perfectly with the supplied details.

Your site looks like it has a DNS issue, have you or your host changed this? Please pass this error message to them:

“The server at http://www.kellyannraverdesign can’t be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website’s name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.”

Thanks,
    David.

Kraver

I am on the phone with my server now, however, was anyone able to fid out why my portfolio catagory does not show up by its self on my website? Thanks.

Kraver
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please to report I have resolved your issue. Please look: http://www.kellyannraverdesign.com/wp/.

Following on from Rui, the category “Design” had a slug of “design-in-print-web-and-video” the slug needed to match the name to work correctly. Example: “Design” with the slug “design”.

Thanks,
    David.

Kraver

Do I have to purchase the theme again? Also, how do I keep all the work I did on the portfolio without losing it, if I go get a new version of the theme? Why can’t I just update the theme I have?

Kraver

Thank you.

David Martin – Support

Glad it’s resolved.

You can get the latest version from ThemeForest, I thought you were a version behind but it looks like you are up to date so please ignore that last message. I have removed it from this thread.

– David.

Kraver

One more thing, David. I added a new category for a new portfolio called Chalk and Pastels. This time I was careful to name the slug the same as the category. I have one image in it now, and it, too, did not show up. Is it something I am doing or not doing? I am not sure. I would really appreciate if you could help me through this. Thanks.

Kelly

David Martin – Support

Hi Kelly,

Everything looks fine, but just remember to add a featured image to the portfolio item.

I did this for you as a test, I also created a test page for chalk and pastels to confirm it will work, and please to report it does. Ex http://www.kellyannraverdesign.com/wp/chalk-and-pastels/.

– David.

Kraver

Thank you so much. You have been the most helpful person! Thanks.

David Martin – Support

No problem, happy to help you Kelly!

– David.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register