New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Poor site performance after updating to version 3.2.2 and woo 2.5.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Paweł M.

Hello I created a site for my client with the latest versions of the Neighborhood template and woocommerce, and I have a problem with slow loading my site. Rovolution slider loading very fast but menu and rest of the site appears after a few seconds, what is the reason? I don’t have any plugins install yet on my site. So i don’t understand why my site loading slow as turtle.

Additionally your layout with version 3.2.2 has also a problem with the display in Internet Explorer. The Rovolution slider loading very fast but the menu and rest of page does not appear at all!!

My layout version 3.2.2
    My Woo version 2.5
    Rev Slider version 5.1.6

Best regards Pawel.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Paweł M.

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:

.wf-loading body{
    visibility:visible !important;
    }

When i do this, everything works great! Thanks Mohammad!

David Martin – Support

Thanks Mohammad!

Pawel – check what font settings you are using in Theme Options => Fonts. Be sure to check you are not loading a font library that you are not using on your site.

Cheers.

Paweł M.

Thanks Dawid, but how to check it? Could you write something more? 😉 Here are my font settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Those settings look fine to me, I wanted to check you did not have custom fonts selected, which you don’t.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register