New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Paid Memberships Pro and locking down a Gallery with it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    wt9bind

Hi,

I am developing a site on my local machine at present and I am trying to enable Paid Memberships Pro membership on a Gallery Page Template.

I am finding if I choose the Gallery Template and then hit “require membership” the template is not allowing that hook. If I don’t choose the Gallery template, it works fine. I have tried dropping a shortcode into the body of the gallery too with no joy.

Could you advise of the best way forward to require membership to a gallery?

Thanks in advance.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please ask at plugin developer to lock template like gallery.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

wt9bind

So even though paid memberships works on all pages and posts on every other theme, you feel I should speak with the plugin developer because it doesn’t work with your “gallery” template?

I just need to understand that you feel that the issue is with the plugin and not the coding in the template.

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Yes, it should work with template also.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

wt9bind

OK, Thanks Mohammad, They won’t help me much as I am running the free version, however I will be paying for it once the site is uploaded to the web so I will engage them then.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    That would be beneficial to you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register