New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Multiple issues with drop down menus and images…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
    nickycc

Great. Thanks. yes we have the child theme activated now and all seems fine apart from a font issue -when Autoptimise is activated it screws with the font headings…
    Yes MC instructions were to insert code into your site – no specific instructions… my bad.
    So your instructions should work with no JS error?

I’ll pass this info onto my developer.
    Cheers, Nicky

David Martin – Support

So your instructions should work with no JS error?

No, this will depend on where the code needs to be inserted, what type of code it is ect.

The code I provided will allow your developer to correctly place code into a child theme header without needing to touch parent theme files. – They would likely know this anyhow.

Thanks.

nickycc

We tried adding it to the child theme functions file but it resulted in a white screen…

MS doesn’t specifically say put it in the header file
    “We recommend that you paste the form code to a Post or Page, because WordPress elements like footers, navigation bars, headers, sidebars don’t always support this type of embed code. To use a subscriber popup form, you may need HTML experience, or access to a developer or MailChimp Expert.”

So if I was to add it to my home page would I use the “Raw JS” page builder element?

Many thanks, Nicky

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

That would be one of the options or hook it to the footer only in that page, but this is already custom code.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register