New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Issue with Page Builder and Chrome

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    RPrato

Hi Guys, I’m having a pretty weird issue with the theme and chrome, since update (I updated 2 sites like 20 minutes ago), after I save the page or comeback to edit something, I got this screen saying “there’s nothing here yet, add something to get started”, this is only happening in Chrome, since I test on Firefox, and everything is OK there. I updated Chrome, erase cookies and cache and is still happening in both sites.

I leave here the admin access, if you want to check, I will leave a page call Swift Support, where you can check this.

Hope can you help me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hey,

We have an update going out tonight to resolve that.

Thanks.

RPrato

Thank you, I will stay tuned, as update, this is happening in Firefox too :(.

Well at least I can take the day, until the update.

Thank you!

WidmerEngineering

Does this update fix a situation where EVERY page says “there’s nothing here yet, add something to get started”? I suddenly started having this issue on my site in any browser I try.

David Martin – Support

Yes, it will be out tonight.

Thanks.

RPrato

As far I can see, this issue seems to be fixed, but I feel it pretty unstable, since several times I see the “there’s nothing here yet, add something to get started”, but after some ctrl+shift+R (single cache page clean) I see the content again, also happened to me, that all the text format change, thing like all line breaks removed and every is in one line. This never happen before, so I don’t know if is a bug from the newest version. I can work with this, but is pretty slow.

RPrato

UPDATE: No, I can’t work with this, everytime I save, all the format in the cells change, as you can see in the attachment. If you see images After_Update 1 & 2, you can see that everything seems written like the is no line break and also lost the center format.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

WP 4.8 has caused this, which is now identified as two separate issues.

1) Content disappearing within the PB – resolved.

2) Formatting being stripped. – Working on a fix currently.

Thanks.

RPrato

Hi David, thank you for your response, do you have any ETA for the update, since I downgrade to the themeforest version, but the Theme Options, doesn’t work with the WP 4.8, and I cannot add new css (thats what I need right now).

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

We will release it during this night, maybe 4 hours or sooner if we can.

-Rui

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register