New Landing How can we help? Atelier Installation necessary and recommended plugins

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    zimmiel

Help me please correctly complete the installation necessary and recommended plugins. On my test site everything happened well. When I began to put recommended plugins on work-site there were some problems.

1 – Above message tell “This theme recommends the following plugin: WooCommerce Quickview” (pct 1) and in the section Theme – Install plugin – WooCommerce Quickview it is written “Install” (Not Installed) (pct 2). But I install this plugin and Activated (pct 3). I install WooCommerce Quickview in plugin folder manually and Activated, because when i tried install from Theme – Install plugin the message was written “Download failed. Forbidden”.

2 – And problem with plugin “Go Pricing Tables” I can not activate it. Here written “Installed But Not Activated, Requires Update” (pct 4). When I try update message “Download failed. Forbidden”

I want to finish installation correctly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

I believe I have answered this in your previous topics.

Thanks.

zimmiel

About “WooCommerce Quickview” is ok I install “WooCommerce Quickview” in plugin folder manually and activated. Only one problem – in Appearance => Install plugins still says “Not Installed” (pct 2-1). I do not know why, maybe it’s not a big problem.
    But I can not Install on my work-site “Go Pricing” from recommended plugin. I normally install on my test-site this plugin, but now I can not Install on my work-site.
    I now need to write Go Pricing Developers?

zimmiel

I do not need now “Go Pricing Tables”. I do not know yet this plugin. Theme works fine and now. I will not stop talking it’s beautiful theme. Just strangely why can not install this plugin.
    And about “WooCommerce Quickview” I’m already install this plugin and use. I’m only interested why Appearance => Install plugins still says “Not Installed” can something go wrong or this not a big problem.
    Just do not want to make mistakes. And that something did not work properly. I want to from the beginning all worked right.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Your host may be blocking the plugins from being installed.

Please contact your hosting support and report the issue, they may have a security rule to block plugins being installed from our URL: http://swiftideas.com/

zimmiel

Hosting support helped me. Thank you David!

David Martin – Support

Marking as resolved.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register