New Landing How can we help? Image full width half page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Sophie18122008

Hello Team Swiftideas,

First of all I want to tell you congratulations! Your theme is awesome!

Second of all, I am struggling to integrate a full width image on half of the page. I manage to did it on the right as you can see here:http://apcareers.uk.w3pcloud.com/home-2/ (Part “Being an international recruitment consultant” –> First Image on the left), there is no border on the right but when I try to do it on the left like in “Part Get highly rewarded for your great work” –> “Prestige Club: travel to a paradisiac destination!”, when I tired to add the same king of parallax without the border and marge on the right, I still had an blank space on the left. Can I delete this blank space via the CMS?

Thanks a lot for your help

David Martin – Support

I cannot view your pages without a login. Please add a WP login.

Thanks.

Sophie18122008

Hello,

So you need an admin access to the CMS you mean? Because it is possible to see this page without being logged in the website, I do: http://apcareers.uk.w3pcloud.com/home-2/

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I want to see how you have set this up in the page builder, please add your WP login details for us.

Thanks.

Sophie18122008
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sophie18122008

So here are a few questions (keep in mind that I don’t have access to the FTP so I am only using the CMS):

1. Is it possible to have the logo on the top of page centred in the middle? If yes, how can I do it?
    2.Is it possible to enlarge the column of the menu on the right at the top of the page, in order to have the menu titles on two lines maximum? If yes, how can I do it?
    3. About the revolution slider just behind the header, is it possible to delete the loading bar on the top of the slider? If yes how to do it?
    4. How to delete the white space between the revolution slider and the full width text element “Being an International Recruitment Consultant” (on the top of this element there is the white space)
    5. In this “Being an International Recruitment Consultant” part, concerning the Animated Icon Box elements, how can I change the color of the title when the box flip (in grey on the website, but not readable in grey as the font of the box is orange, I would like it to have the title white in this side)? Also is it possible to have less space on the top and bottom of the boxes in order to have square and no rectangle shapes?
    6. Below the full width text element “Get highly rewarded for your great work”, concerning the parallax and the sliders on the right of the page, how can I delete the space on the right in order that these three elements stick to the border of the window as the parallax on the left of the page below the full width text element “Being an International Recruitment Consultant”?
    7. About the text on the left of these sliders and parallax, is it possible to delete some space on the top to move the text up (?

Hope I am clear if not, feel free to ask for more details. I really love your template 🙂 Hope we can modify these few points.

Thank for your help

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I’d suggest you learn how to use CSS and apply these to your page elements as these changes will require you to do so.

1) You can choose Header Layout no.1 in Theme Options => Header Options

2) That is not part of the theme by default. You would need to consult the plugin docs.

3) I believe this is possible in the Rev Slider settings. Navigate to your slider, click on “Edit Slider”. Click on “Appearance” on the right hand side. In the option called “Show Timer Line”, switch it to Hide.

4) Add a custom class to the orange Row, ex custom-margin. Then add some CSS to THeme Optiopns => Custom CSS. Ex:

.custom-margin {
        margin-top: -10px;
    }

5) Looks like you have done this:

The hover title, you would simply use this CSS:

.sf-icon-box-animated .back h3 {
        color: red!important;
    }

6) Please create an anoted screenshot to better illustrate this.

7) You mean move this text up?

You can use this CSS:

.full-width-text {
        padding-top: 0;
    }
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.
    -Rui

Sophie18122008

Hello,

Thank you so much for your answers, I managed to change everything I wanted! Would you have a great website to learn how to use CSS? I continue to work on the website and here are a new few things where I would need advice from you:

1. Would it be possible to not have the header and have the menu on the parallax?

2.To enlarge the column of the menu on the right at the top of the page, in order to have the menu titles on two lines maximum, could you advise me about the name of the plug in in order I found the documentation?

3. Below the full width text element “Be highly rewarded for your great work”: concerning the sliders on the right of the page, how can I delete the space on the right (CF enclosed document: sliders) in order that these three elements stick to the border of the window as the parallax on the left of the page below the full width text element “Being an International Recruitment Consultant”(CF enclosed document: Exemple Image sticking the border)?

4. Concerning the testimonials slider below the images of the Indeed and Glassdoor Logos, I do not manage to have the text as I set it up in the CMS. In the CMS I chose to write with the font set up for paragraph with the two first lines in bold. But on the website it’s appear writing with the font for headlines. How can I change this to have the text looking like I edit it in the CMS ?

5. I tried to add a button on the first parallax, on the slide 5 “Ready? View our latest positions” but I don’t manage to have it larger like here on the parallax: http://www.sophiejacquet.com. What is the shortcode to use?

6. What is the ideal size of the video to display a full parallax video on the website?

Thank you so much for your help,

I wish you a very good day,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Regarding your questions

1) I’m afraid that’s not possible by default, it’s only achievable with a considerable customization.

2) Add the code below to your custom css option

.layout-fullwidth .fw-header #header-section.header-6 nav.mega-menu li .sub-container {
        left: -51px!important;
         width: 220px!important;
    }

4) What is the font-family and size that you want here?

5) Do you mean this slide? I can see a different button already, not sure if you sorted it.
    https://cl.ly/3Y0P1x2Z1u2S/Image%202017-06-01%20at%2012.38.21%20PM.png

3 and 6) Will have to forward to our head developer.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

3) You will need to make the Row a FULL WIDTH row – not content width.

6) We’d recommend at least 1600 width, maybe even 1920 if you can load it quick enough.

Thanks,

– Ed

Sophie18122008

Great thanks for your answer.

3) Could you give me the procedure step by step? I am using the CMS to create my website so no coding. I saw I could choose the raw element in the swif page builder but then with code I have to add in order to have my text on the left and the image on the right sticking the right border of the window?

6) I tried to add my video but it does not work that I used the video or the parallax, do you have a step by step guide explaining how to do?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Sophie18122008

Hello

Thanks a lot for your useful answer! I sorted out everything!

Still concerning the 4) The things is that I would like to use two different font in the testimonial slider.How can I do that?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Kind regards,

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Glad you sorted it!

For two different fonts, you would need to use custom CSS, likely to target two different classes on the text within the testimonial slider to adjust the font. This is a customization, not something we can cover with standard support.

Thanks,

– Ed

David Martin – Support

4) Please learn to use the CSS font property. Ref:https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_font.asp.

You can apply these to the testimonial classes, you can find the classes by using your web inspector in Chrome.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register