Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    Kraver

I have tried everything. I want to make the social media icons in my footer white with a hover of color: #a3d9d3. I used firebug and tried different changes with the coding, and I can not get this to happen. I am using Jetpacks Edit CSS to place my edits, so I do not lose them if you update. Could you please help me? Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-

#footer-social-icons li a{
    opacity: 1!important;
    }
    #footer-social-icons li a:hover{
    color: #a3d9d3 !important;
    }

Thanks
    Mohammad

Kraver

Thanks, but hover, still is not working using what you just posted.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am so sorry. We cant change the hover color for social icons because these are image icons.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Kraver

So how can I replace those icons with ones the colors I want?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You need to changes these icons color for hover. If you can edit icons images then i can make it possible.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Kraver

I have to get up in like 4 hours for work. You want me to copy the icons, change the color and send them back? I can’t do that right this second. I need to go to bed if I am going to get up tomorrow. I can do this tomorrow afternoon, if someone will still be there for help.

I remember using Dreamweaver there was a feature that you had one image, but when you hovered or clicked, you have another image. Can’t that be done here with some coding?I do not know where the coding is to place these images, or I would do it myself. I knew there was something screwy, as I sat yesterday for hours trying to change the hover color and thought I was doing something wrong. I just want the image to be white, and when I hover I want it to be the shade of green I gave the code for. So, what exactly do I have to do to do that? I will do it tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work. Thanks.

Kraver

What size are the icons you use?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We use only 32×32 wide image icons.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Kraver

I haven’t had a chance to do this yet. Is there a way to access these to change the colors, so there are no issues with what I choose for icons to recolor? How come they are not in the media library? I just do not understand why there are icons in a theme meant to modify and yet there are properties that can’t be changed by the user, such as having access to the icons.

Kraver
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kraver

Here are the rest that I will need. I do not need any others.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Image icons size should be 32×32. Please upload icons through Admin -> Media -> Upload New.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Kraver

Done, Sorry. I am a little worried about the sizes of these. I got them from the same place and resized them the same, but Behance, looks small. Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have resolved it so please check it now after clear the cache of browser.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register