New Landing How can we help? Atelier How to import Google Fonts to Revolution slider

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    blueseanj

Hi, i know you guys have nothing to do with revolution slider, but i thought you may help because i’m in need to this asap, can somebody show me how to import a google font to the rev slider because i want to add this font to use as a text on the slider ” Source Sans Pro, Normal 400″ I’ve seen some replies on the web about how to add google fonts to the rev slider but the options got changed since the plugin of the slider got updated, and i did those changes and nothing worked anyways…Thanks a lot guys

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

If you load the font on the site, for e.g in the theme options, the rev slider will use that font. For e.g. if you set h3 to the font then use h3 in the rev slider it should work

– Kyle

blueseanj

Hi Kyle, Thanks for your quick answer… but That’s exactly what i wanna use, i got the font in the theme, but it’s used for the menu font, and i never seen it in the revolution slider

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check this slider documentation for google fonts http://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-settings/#googlefonts. Hope it should work.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

blueseanj

oK I APPRECIATE IT, thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks Mohammad

– Kyle

UnicompLimited

Hi,

I cannot get my Google font to work in slider. I have selected Montserrat 400 in the theme options and also put

@import url(‘https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Montserrat’);
    font-family: ‘Montserrat’, sans-serif;

in the slider custom CSS. Selected the same font on text within the slider editor but it is not loading?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @UnicompLimited

Revolution Slider has their own font setup – you need to select the fonts within the slider creation.

Thanks,

Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register