New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Header and Body not same width in boxed layout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    adamvanwyk

Hi,

Two questions:

Question 1:
    We have chosen the boxed layout, however the header and menu are wider than the body content. We want the header, menu, content and copyright box at the bottom of the page all to be the same width as it shows in the Pinpoint theme demo. How can this be fixed?

Question 2:
    We have tried uploading a font to pinpoint theme via FTP however unsuccessfully at this time. Still working on this however wondered if you had a suggestion maybe specific to this theme for adding fonts?

Thank you

David Martin – Support

1) Have you added these:

2) Add your fonts here: Pinpoint Options => Font Options

adamvanwyk

Hi,

1)The changing of the padding does not work. Also, the nav section margin was already on those settings. The header width is fine, it is the content container that does not line up with the header. The copyright container at the bottom is also out of line (just as the headline section is). It seems from the Pinpoint theme demo that the boxed layout is supposed to automatically have the same width for the header, content and footers yet they are not on this site. How can it be corrected?

2)Font options seems to only allow to add free custom Google fonts. We are trying to upload a bought font. I have used a plugin in the meantime to use the font in some areas but it does not appear on the drop down list to use as a font on the site.

David Martin – Support

1) The boxed layout is working fine without any modification on my local dev:

2) The dropdown list in the Theme Options does not interact with 3rd party font plugins so you will not see the fonts there. Using a plugin is the best solution to load in non Google fonts.

Thanks.

adamvanwyk

Hi,

Yes, I managed to fix the content box space. Seems like it was a conflict with the Revolution slider.

Which brings me to a new question: The arrows on the Revolution Slider are not showing. I have played around with a few of the different styles and settings and gone through all the similar questions regarding this on your forum. So far none of the CSS provided in previous support queries have worked to solve this. Also, when you tick “show always”, it only shows on hover.

Can you help to get the arrows working?
    Thank you.

David Martin – Support

Seems like Slider Rev is overriding our styles.

I have added this to your custom CSS:

.tp-rightarrow, 
    .tp-rightarrow.large, 
    .tp-rightarrow.square, 
    .tp-rightarrow.round, 
    .tp-rightarrow.default,
    .tp-leftarrow,
    .tp-leftarrow.large,
    .tp-leftarrow.square,
    .tp-leftarrow.round,
    .tp-leftarrow.default {
        background: transparent url(http://www.eurekamills.co.za/wpem/wp-content/themes/pinpoint/images/showcase-nav.png) no-repeat 100% 0!important;
    width: 30px!important;
        height: 36px!important;
        display: block!important;
        margin: 0;
        position: absolute!important;
        top: 50%!important;
    }

.tp-leftarrow {
        background-position: 0 0 !important;
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register