New Landing How can we help? General Announcements First image of gallery not opening in lightbox

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    weitblickonline

Hi

As you requested, I started a new topic.

My problem: I created a product page that uses a gallery in posts. The gallery has following fault: on every product page I have the same issue: when clicking on the first image of a gallery it’s not opening in a light box as its supposed to, instead it opens the image link (in chrome and internet explorer) with firefox the background goes black, the image is shown as in a light box, but you can’t make anything neither go to the next image, nor go press esc to quit the lightbox.
    THE GALLERY WORKS FINE, IF (!) you switch to the second image in the gallery an click on it.

One of the pages where you can see this: http://www.hwb-de.weitblick-online.ch/bedruckte-fahrzeugscheinhulle-und-bordbucher/
    or on any other post here: http://www.hwb-de.weitblick-online.ch/produkte1/

I will send a private message with the login details since this page is not public yet.

thanks for your help!

best, Nicole

weitblickonline
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok I see the issue, let me try and replicate on my demo and I will get back to you

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok I managed to replicate it on my demo, I will forward this to the developer to look into.

For Ed’s information – the thumbnails also do not correspond to the correct image when clicked

– Kyle

weitblickonline

Thanks for looking into it.

Do you may have a suggestion how to go around this problem? (maybe with another shortcode?) Or could you give a statement about how long it would take to fix this? Our client is eager to have his page online as soon as possible for his half-annual-report.

Thanks – Nicole

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know about this, seems that it’s not possible to have loop enabled due to the fact that the first slides are cloned to allow for it, and such this means the lightbox doesn’t register the new slide.

I have fixed it by disabling the loop functionality, this will be in the update later on today.

Thanks,

– Ed

weitblickonline

Hi Ed

Thanks for fixing it. I haven’t seen an update-possibility. Was the update delayed or did I miss something?

Thanks

Nicole

Kyle – SUPPORT

You should be bale to update through the wordpress admin

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Check under Dashboard > Updates.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register