New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Feature image not showing in social media posts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    caliroadtrip

I have two questions concerning social media sharing of my posts.

1. For some reason when I go to share my posts on Facebook the featured image correlating with that post does not show up – either a different photo from a different post shows up or no photo at all shows up. This just started happening – maybe it has something to do with a new widget I installed? How do I fix this?

2. Also, a post is shared I would like only the title to show up top. Attached is the screenshot.

As you can see, the name of my blog shows up at the top before the title of the post – but I don’t want it to show there. I do like that it shows up below (in gray) at the bottom of the post. Is there a way to make this change?

Thanks for your help!
    Marianna

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1- Please install WP Yoast SEO plugin. This plugin will add facebook meta tag.

2- Please attack marked screenshot to indicate the issue.

Thanks
    Mohammad

caliroadtrip

Hi Mohommad,

Thank you. I installed the plugin. Was that to help with question #1 or #2? I’m a little confused, because you asked for the screenshot for #2 but I already attached that. So I have attached a screenshot for both #1 and #2.

For question #1 – screenshot: 2015-08-05 10.28.37 “caution ice cream ahead” – this is the photo that should be showing up with my post.
    screenshot: 2015-08-05 10.28.56 – instead it’s this photo (or the option of two other photos) that show up when I share it.

For question #2 – screenshot: 2015-08-03 – you can see that the name of my blog shows before the title. I would like that to go away.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    caliroadtrip

sorry – I attached two of the same screenshot. Here is the one for question #2. You can also see it in the screenshot with the burrito photo.

Attachments:
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try using the WordPress SEO plugin from Yoast, it allows to manage that.

Yoast SEO

-Rui

caliroadtrip

Hi there,

Thank you for this. I installed it but I’m still having trouble. I’ve read that the Jetpack plugin can be part of the problem.

I don’t know how to fix this – it’s way over my head. I’ve been working on it for hours.

More in-depth help would be great!

thank you!
    Marianna

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Your issues have been resolved. Its taking cache. Please go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object/. Enter the url that you want to share and click on Fetch new scrape information. Now your shared information cache will clear.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register