Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    David Martin – Support

The code above is for search query. Your screenshots do not look like that.

It looks like you want to remove certain posts from a post category page?

theFencer

Yes, that was my idea.
    I’m sorry, I thought that “Excluding category” was exactly that kind of need.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

No that will just exclude the posts from the search loop.

I’m fairly sure, this plugin will do everything for you that you need: https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-hide-post/

theFencer

Ok, thank you for the idea.
    I tested it, but for the moment it doesn’t work (I saw many complaints in the support section, because it doesn’t work with the last WordPress version).

Moreover I’m not sure that’s the right approach, because I want that an article can’t be seen in a blog page but it’s showed in another.
    i.e.: I don’t want that the actually “PROVA” article is shown in the NEWS section (blog model) because I want that the same article is shown in the “HALL OF FAME” section (always blog model).

I saw that in the page defining the blog model, there is a Blog Page Meta section, in which I can select the category I want to be showed (All/cat 1/cat 2/…). How can I add a similar selector for an “Excluding” category? Can you address me on where I have to work in the theme functions to achieve my needs?

Thank you indeed.
    F.

David Martin – Support

Inside /themes/clique/includes/sf-functions.php look for the function sf_portfolio_items();

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register