New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Feature Request

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 380 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Kyle – SUPPORT

It would be good to have a carousel shortcode where you can add anything inside, siilar to Salient:

[carousel easing="linear" carousel_title="Test" scroll_speed=""]
    [item] content here [/item]
    [/carousel]

gehrkensit

Small feature request:

Make the “Sticky header on mobile/tablet” configurable in its opacity.

Thanks!

dschertz

Assign one of our pages to use during maintenance mode instead of the default text. This way we can use all the awesome short codes, countdowns, and parallax items we want to create an awesome maintenance mode/ coming soon page.

jvdk

Small requester:

could you guys add a feature that you could have a custom navigation per page or category. As to would it be possible for your guys to add Grid FX feature to products and any were. The last i think it would be good if you guys could add feature for social media publishing and delay integration. Last it would be good to reduce the amount of js file/css file to get the page loading speed up.

doppiapix

Hi,
    my suggestions for you:

1) A full-width (entire screen width) section like this: http://www.neoimage.it/webproject/silviaturno/?page_id=2
    This section should have the possibility to put inside : portfolio , galleries and all other items to show them in complete full width.

2) The possibility to select how many rows or columns a photo gallery should have. Shortcode gallery –> select rows , columns –> insert the pictures for the gallery

3) A photo gallery carousel. Like the portfolio carousel but with all pictures from a gallery.

4) delay and animations for the portfolio items onload/scroll . Example: http://peckwp.guuhuu.com/

5) a variety of effects on hover for the portfolio items. Example: the animations of the icon boxes (http://dante.swiftideas.net/shortcodes/animation-icon-boxes/) for the hover of the portfolio items (http://dante.swiftideas.net/portfolio-one-column-standard-style/portfolio-four-standard/)

6) An easy way to resize the header to a minimal height (example: same height of the menu without logo)

7) one page navigation menu

Thank you for your work !

this_is_gav

Something for wayyyy down the line perhaps, but how about an HTML5 audio player? Ideally something which would play MP3s or OGGs depending on the browser?

Thanks for all you’ve done so far!

sodafish

I’m not sure if it’s been requested already, so forgive me if I’m repeating something.
    It would be good if the max. displayed width of the site on large displays could be limited to a one-step smaller size. At the moment the width is around 1200 px which is quite large for some purposes and requires large images too, especially for sharp retina display. An option to limit this to the second largest size (around 1000px) while still staying responsive so smaller sizes would be great.

jovo

1) Would be great to have an option to select our own Mobile Menu icon. You provided the code to change the icon in a child theme, but it would be nice to see this option in the admin panel. I prefer the font awesome fa-bars icon, which seems like a standard mobile icon.
    2) Enable the Swift Builder for the Team page. Really need the ability to layout the Team page using the Builder.
    3) More examples on combining Extra Class Name elements. For example, change the color of an icon, remove margins, hide in mobile view, etc.
    4) More parallax options and examples, especially combining multiple parallax images with fluid scroll.
    5) Would love to see improvements in the Swift Builder. Really miss the Visual Composer version where it’s truly drag and drop. Much easier for building complex layouts without having to deal with short-code generator code.
    6) Can the text fade in the header be slowed down. It seems really dramatic and fast on my machine. Salient theme seems smoother for some reason.
    Thanks!

jovo

Love the styling support for Gravity Forms. But can you also include the same for MyMail Newsletter plugin and MailChimp subscribe forms (fields and submit button). Would be happy to send you the MyMail plugin, if you need it for testing. Thanks.

maike

@ jovo:

1) Great Idea, absolutely agree! Should also work for the Cart and Wishlist Icon 🙂

jovo

Few more comments about the swift builder. Really would like to see the ability to edit an element using the same interface as when creating it for the first time. For example, adding an element to the page, code gets generated after you select okay. If you then need to make modifications, you basically need to update the actual code that was generated or start over if the change is not minor. And please think about making the screen element windows re-sizable. Currently, they appear extremely small on large displays, which makes editing cumbersome.

Of course, all this can be done today. But it does take the fun out of building the pages and seems like a chore. As I mentioned before, if you could bring back the original visual composer and add in your custom elements, this theme would be absolutely the best. But having used other builders like Jupiter, The7, and Enfold, this version just requires allot more effort and doesn’t seem to have the fun factor, which really effects the creativity aspect of the site design for me. Hope this feedback helps.

jovo

Can you please consider adding an email icon to the social share icons. It would also be nice to have the email icon included in the team profiles (hover on Follow Us). By the way, I noticed that the team hover displays the Follow Us, even without the social share icons. I think the hover should be disabled in that case. I also noticed that the hand icon is displayed on the Team slider for scrolling, even when there are no items to scroll. I would think the hand icon would revert back to the standard pointer icon in this case. Thanks.

rely27

I see that if I want to add a default worpress gallery using photo tile option from Jetpack, the theme is overwriting this gallery style and using the theme style, would it be better to let the choice to choose which style of gallery we want to use…

maike

Nice CSS effects for images – like snow for example!

sodafish

Having alternative hover states for portfolio thumbs. Like just a bit lighter or darker instead of the split screen we have now. And with the hover displayed icon on or off.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 380 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register