New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Child Theme CSS not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    avtramp

Hi

I have been running the Dante theme for a year now. It have been working properly but a while ago the theme suddenly stoped reading the custom style from my child theme.

I’ve been trying to investigate it but my technical expertise are limited. There could be a problem in which order the stylesheets are loaded. But I haven’t changed anything. Please help me out.

Cheers

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

So none of it at all is working?

– Kyle

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You missed to close one closing brace } after this code at style.css of child theme.

a.sf-button.black {
        background-color: #222;
        color: #fff;
        font-size: 0.7em;
        font-weight: bold !important;
        padding: 2% 4%;
        text-transform: uppercase;

Thanks
    Mohammad

bentraynham

I’m having the same issue, but I don’t have any missing braces or CSS code issues. I have added all of my CSS to “http://elitesoundentertainment.com/newsite/wp-content/themes/dante-child/style.css”, but nothing is showing up. When I log in to my WordPress admin, I have added the CSS to dante-child/style.css using the Appearance->Editor section and it shows up there. Any idea what could be happening here?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@bentraynham – Please provide me specific page url with issue. And attach marked screenshot to explain your issue better.

Thanks

Mohammad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register