New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Clients Image Size

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    RPrato

Hi guys, i have this weird problem with the images in the clients module, as you can see in the screenshot, I uploaded 300×300 images, but for some reason, the clients show a automatically resized image of 170, so the logos are blurry, I look in the forum and no one seems to have a similar issue like this one, hope can you help me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

In the Swift Framework page builder, we have a filter that enabled you to change how the sizes are calculated. Knowing this, you can create your own function amend the value of the filter sf_client_img_scale.

Please install and activate the supplied child theme, inside the child theme functions.php file paste this:

function sf_child_theme_increase_client_img_size() {
      return 3;
    }
    add_filter( 'sf_client_img_scale', 'sf_child_theme_increase_client_img_size' );
    RPrato

Can I test this directly to main theme? I don’t have the child theme active.

Another question regarding this same module, I want to have a fluid carousel, with no stop between client, I sent the autplay to 100ms, but still take 5 seconds to move between then, what can I do to achieve this?

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Yes you can, but you need to move it later to the child theme or in the next update the changes will go away.
    Try to change the FlexSlider settings below the carousel ones.

-Rui

RPrato

Hi Rui, thank you for your help.

I change the settings in the Flexsliders to 50ms, but still take 5 seconds to move, exactly as Carousel Options says.

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

I’d very strongly advise you to add it to the child theme. We supply this in the main zip from themeforest.

Can you enable the Carousel, so I can see the issue also. Currently, it looks to be disabled.

RPrato

Hi David, I will change that in the child theme then. Regarding the carousel for clients, I don’t know if you see it in the page or in my screenshots.

But the part were the animation is active, is in the home (http://www.mentagroup.net/cl/), I attach a screenshot of the configuration in the module.

Regards

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

To clarify, you want to reduce the auto rotate time to less than 5 seconds?

Thanks.

RPrato

Hi Dave, yes I want to actually remove the 5 seconds, I still want to make the autoplay carousel, but I want a fluid non-stop movement. If I can’t remove the 5 seconds, I think that get it down to 0.01 seconds or 100ms that will do the work.

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you add your FTP details for me?

Thanks.

RPrato
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

This is possibly a bit tricky, I have reduced the time to 1200. Anything less is pretty bad looking.

Take a look and see what you think.

Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register