New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Chrome browser problem with accordion and tab swift page builder elements

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    dpbingman

We use the accordion and tab elements in a few pages but have heard that some Chrome browsers can’t view those pages correctly (but other Chrome browsers can). We have a multisite install of WP. A particular Windows 10 laptop using the latest version of Chrome has this issue, but it displays fine with their Edge browser. They can also use Chrome to correctly view the example you have on your page at “http://dante.swiftideas.com/shortcodes/accordion-toggles/”. I’m hoping you can help!

Thanks, Derick

David Martin – Support

Hi Derick,

Can you provide any screenshots? When I test on Win 10 + Chrome it works perfectly.

natking

We are having the same issues with Chrome also since updating with the new theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

@natking – What OS & Chrome versions?

dpbingman

Thanks for the reply David. It has happened on Windows 10 Enterprise and the latest version of Chrome (56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)), and also with macOS and Chrome (latest versions). It is not a consistent problem however, as Chrome *does* render correctly on other systems. The systems where it doesn’t show the elements for our site, it shows the elements on your site’s example page. The same systems having problems with Chrome do not exhibit the problems with other browsers. Probably something obscure involving Chrome

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you link me to those pages. Have you tested clearing your browser cache and re-testing?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register