New Landing How can we help? Atelier Change default Iconbox icon size

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    GDS-TTF

Hi, I’m the developer on a new site using Atelier with a child theme. My designer sent over some icon boxes with the images (not icons) at 125px, which she says are in the PSD files. However, when I create them in WordPress, the theme is resizing the images to 70px:

“Instead of an icon, you can optionally upload an image here. This will be resized to 70px x 70px. NOTE: This will override the icon selection.”

I’ve looked through the forum and the theme code, but I can’t find where that number is set.

Thanks!

Angus

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Check your thumbnail settings in the WordPress admin area in Settings-> Media

-Rui

GDS-TTF

Hi, the thumbnail settings in Media are at 150px, so there doesn’t seem to be a connection between the two.

The message in the “Icon Boxes” popup implies that the 70px size is hard coded in the theme somewhere:

“Instead of an icon, you can optionally upload an image here. This will be resized to 70px x 70px.”

The PSD file provided with the theme, Atelier_elements.psd, has the icon boxes with icons and photos at 125px, so we thought that would be possible. Can you let me know where that size is defined? I’m using a child theme, so I can redefine the function if need be.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Open up plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/shortcodes/icon-boxes.php and find this line:

$image_object = sf_aq_resize( $img_url, 70, 70, true, false );

– Kyle

GDS-TTF

Thanks, that worked great. I did have to update it after each theme or theme framework update, but it only takes a minute.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

bluecouches

Can you provide a filter we can use in functions.php to avoid having to change this after each update?

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Unfortunately this is from the swift framework plugin, not the theme, so it’s not possible to override in a child theme

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register