New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Can't add blog sidebar to single posts

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    StewartMedia

Hi,

I have a right sidebar on my main blog page but can’t find the settings to have the same sidebar on the single blog post pages as well.

Please can you advise?

Thanks,

Andy

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Andy,

On individual posts, it is set in the Post Meta options (shown below the content editor), under the “Sidebar Options” header.

To set the default for newly created posts, you set the sidebar config in Theme Options > Default Meta Options.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

StewartMedia
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The blog asset in the news page was set to standard and not to mini. I already changed it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2kjkylgn2y16ege/Screenshot%202017-02-20%2018.45.57.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oomkcna6mci3bxn/Screenshot%202017-02-20%2018.46.54.png?dl=0

The other settings that you change are for the archive and category templates of the blog.
    Hope it helps.

-Rui

David Martin – Support

Please edit the page and edit the Page Builder Blog asset:

StewartMedia
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

You set a Page sidebar within the Page’s Meta Options => Sidebar Options.

StewartMedia

Hi David,

I’ve already set this sidebar on the Events page – I mean I want the same sidebar to display as default when you go to a single event post.

Thanks

David Martin – Support

A single ‘Event’ post type is not something that is part of the theme, are you using a plugin for this?

StewartMedia

Yes, I’m using the free ‘MyCalendar’ plugin. My single ‘Event’ posts already show the right sidebar, but it’s not the correct sidebar; it’s set to ‘Sidebar 1’ and I want it to display ‘Sidebar 2’.

David Martin – Support

You would need to work with a developer or locate the plugin template file that calls the sidebar function and modify that to use another sidebar.

Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register