New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Ability Blog gallery fixed size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    goldfinch

Hi, is it possible to have a fixed size on the “recent posts” and/or at homepage blog-part.
    Now I’ve uploaded several images to the gallery within a post. But they jump (aspect-ratio) to their different dimensions… Which is a little annoying.
    Of course this problem would be ok if I would upload the images in the same sizes. But some of the images are landscape, others are portrait. Which is fine to see the original size in the lightbox. but not in the “featured” image place of the posts.
    Possible?

Cheers!

Laura

goldfinch

Hi, Maybe you could also tell me where I can get rid of the “date and comment” at the posts on the homepage? 🙂

Thank you!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please could I see your link?

Sounds like you’re using the masonry layout, which is the whole point in having different size images.

– Kyle

goldfinch
    goldfinch

I actually use the blog template, to showcase the work…

Kyle – SUPPORT

So you want to have each of the blog posts the same height? Sorry I’m afraid this is not possible. You would have to make them all the height of the largest one, which will just cause unnecessary space.

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register