New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Anchor offset is different

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    ronin

Hi,

We’ve created a proposal system with an anchor text based main menu, and also links from other pages leading to anchor text on the proposal page. The menu works great, and the anchor text within the proposal itself links perfectly (with smooth scroll – so happy about being able to just add the smooth scroll class!), but the issue I’ve found is linking from the dashboard to anchor text in the proposal on a phone. The offset is just not quite right when coming from a separate page, so the heading is getting chopped off. It’s fine on desktop, it loads to a bit further down, and then scrolls up. But on the phone there’s no scroll, it just lands at a bit below where it needs to be.

This project is quite urgent so if there’s just a quick fix that would be amazing. Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will have to forward this one to Ed.
    Let’s wait for the reply.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @ronin

Just checking those pages but can’t seem to see any content? Not sure what I’m missing here? If you can step by step where to go and what to click I’ll happily look into it this weekend.

Thanks,

– Ed

ronin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    ronin
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @ronin

It may be due to the way you’ve hidden the wpadminbar with CSS – try disabling it through the user profile, instead of with css.

Let us know!

– Ed

ronin

Great, that seems to have fixed it. Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad that sorted it, marking as resolved.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.