New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions 2017 Feature Request Topic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

To start the year off right, we have decided to spend the first few months focusing on updates for our current theme library – some will be internal ideas for feature updates, some will be improvements, and we also want to take some time to gather some feedback from you all on what you’d most like to see introduced.

Obviously we’d love to be able to implement every request, however this simply isn’t possible from a time and feasibility perspective. We’d really appreciate if you could take the time to note down your requests here (ideally just your most wanted!) and be sure to mention the theme(s) you are using, and we’ll do our best to put together an update plan to get as much as we can implemented and improved across our theme library in the coming months.

One thing we currently have planned is compatibility for WooCommerce 2.7 (beta notes here), which will likely end up with us removing our own product gallery implementation for better compatibility, and improved performance as less script loading.

Thank you for being a great customer!

– Ed & the Swift Ideas team

Adrenaline22

Since I am going to run out of support (which I will extend for sure…You can’t get rid of me so easily ๐Ÿ˜€ )

I’ve been using your themes for years now, here are my 2 cents:

– in the default Woocommerce shop page make the option to put Swift editor elements above the shop (as is already available one the cart and checkout pages)

– try to make themes a little bit different (they all look too similiar for me to jump ship, they look like a updated version of Flexform..)

– add to cart shortcode with quantity arrows

– pay more attention to lousy translation files: for example in Uplift (in others too) you have some partially and messed language translations. As soon an admin changes the wp language to a localised version all the theme options get messy.. unless you delete all fuzzy translations with loco translate: in Italian language almost all the themes options read: opzione_tema

– make text block clickable (text blocks have way more functionality than text boxes…)

I will write more as I am out of time…

David Martin – Support

Thanks for those suggestions Adrenaline22 – what theme(s) do you refer to – just Uplift?

Cheers.

Adrenaline22

Uplift, Atelier

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

ok. Thanks

-Rui

Blindfury

Front-end compatibility with WooCommerce Germanized / German Market add-ons would be a winner for me. For shops operating out of Germany either one of those is a mandatory extension, and it shouldn’t take too much development on your side as only a few elements are added. Not many themes offer that out of the box, so it could play well for you too to implement it across products.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Cheers, thanks for the input.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks @Adrenaline22

Thanks @Blindfury – can you let us know which theme you are using? We have already added compatibility for German Market in a few themes.

– Ed

Blindfury

The Neighborhood theme, however, I use Germanized since it offers some superior features in comparison.

Amber Needler

Hi,

I am currently using Uplift and have used this across around 30 different sites – I absolutely love it!

However I have come up with a few things which I have often needed in the past which haven’t been so easy to do.

1. Custom breakpoint feature – have the option to not only select “Visible on Desktop, Mobile” etc, but have the option to add your own breakpoints… “Not visible after 800 px” for example.
    2. Have the option to easily add a Nucleo icons in the before class for the fields within Contact Form 7. Previously this has been a nightmare for me because I love the idea of having in icon before the field text, but it takes forever to do within the css!
    3. Add your own page loader! I tried to do this before by replacing a current page loader gif with my own and I failed miserably ๐Ÿ™‚

I understand these may not be possible, but it would be perfect if you could do it!

Thanks,

Amber

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for your feedback.

-Rui

micheal_w

Awesome theme, awesome people behind them!
    Couple of the features I would love to see:

1. Ajax add to cart on variable product pages
    2. Able to use Swift page builder on product categories / tabs description field

<3

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for your input and for the kind words.

-Rui

FruitbatDesign
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@FruitbatDesign
    Thanks for the feedback.

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register